Tuesday, July 2, 2013

florida shopping



I've heard a lot of good thing about this vintage cotton tee by J.Crew, so I decided to give it a try. 


A comfortable sweater and a floral tank by Hollister. 


New face cleanser for sensitive skin. I didn't try it yet but it's seem to be extremely gentle, removes makeup, dirt, debris and impurities. If you want to see a review about this product, comments below :) 


This beautiful sweater from Anthropologie. 
P.S.: It was my first time at Anthropologie and I love it. It looks like a vintage store with clothing, books, decoration, etc.   





1. This ''Voyage hoodie'' from Lululemon. It's perfect to keep you cozy to and from home.
2. New pink top from the same brand. 

Are you obsessed (like me) with Lululemon? Which was the best item that I bought?  

Veronica x 


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours of that floral tank! x

    ReplyDelete